jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Do you believe in soul mates?

1. Don Ship profile image79
    Don Shipposted 7 years ago

Do you believe in soul mates?

2. Right On Time profile image62
    Right On Timeposted 7 years ago

Sure, as long as they agree with me when I want them to...lol...

3. Claudin_Dayo profile image60
    Claudin_Dayoposted 7 years ago

well, of course..  . It's a very romantic idea smile

4. No_Clue profile image68
    No_Clueposted 7 years ago

i definitely believe in soul mates...had one for a time. We connected on all levels, spiritually, emotionally, intellectually, physically. It was  a relationship that transcended all the rest. Made a believer outta me...

5. saket71 profile image59
    saket71posted 7 years ago

I do, I do, I do, if for nothing else, then just to keep my own self from falling apart. To chase a beautiful and impossible dream keeps the enthusiasm for the journey alive and keeps the travel interesting. Keep believing in it, just as one does in true love, god, fairness and honesty, even when one finds them so rarely around, keeps the world going round or as they say, makes you dizzy enough to feel the world to be going around.

6. Ashantina profile image61
    Ashantinaposted 7 years ago

Oh definitely. I'm a romantic to the core..
    When you connect with that one person on a spiritual/soul level, everything else falls into place...

7. profile image0
    Butch Newsposted 7 years ago

It's a nice romantic idea.  Doesn't always work out, but it's nice to think there is someone out there just for you and together you will be stronger and successful.

It's a big, big world and it's a bit naive to think there couldn't be more than one person out there who would fit the bill.  But I've been in love with someone who I always wanted to come home to and be with all the time.

8. C.V.Rajan profile image78
    C.V.Rajanposted 7 years ago

It looks for many people, the idea of soul mate vanishes after mating!

9. living earth profile image59
    living earthposted 7 years ago

Definitely, of course! It does exist I believe.

10. nancyme profile image59
    nancymeposted 6 years ago

definitely, yes. and it's simply blissful. smile

working