Did your first make a big impact om your life, and if so how?

1. yankeeintexas profile image61
    yankeeintexasposted 7 years ago

Did your first make a big impact om your life, and if so how?

2. lawrencebeach2010 profile image60
    lawrencebeach2010posted 7 years ago

My first was when I was 18 years old, I had waited for the "right time" which had really when he had begged me enough and I was curious. We had dated off and on since I was barely 14 to i was past 18 so 4 1/2 years. The experience in itself was pretty terrible, but then again we were both beginners. I expected romance and this wonderful magical moment, when in reality it ended up me laying there scared to death the condom would break with this huge grunting hog on top of me. I left from my mother's in WV and back to my dad's in OH about 24 hours later. I didn't get a call for 3 days, because his "cell was not working" although when I called it rang... After that we went our separate ways.
    Oddly enough I found out that my "cherry" hadn't been popped.... when I slept with the next guy... I had revenge sex with my first after I got "good" because he was my 1 of 3 and I was his one and only... he cried...
    Sarah

3. yankeeintexas profile image61
    yankeeintexasposted 7 years ago

I am sorry everybody but I meant first love. But, that is a good answer lawrencebeach2010!

Closed to reply

working