jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What's the best way to get my ex partner back? He finished it and says he still

1. profile image48
    chelsealposted 7 years ago

What's the best way to get my ex partner back? He finished it and says he still loves me

Hi, great hub, my partner finished with me 5 months ago.  He loves me but says he doesn't want us to be together, says he's given hope.  He picks on little things and I really don't know his problem as there has been no infidelity on my side and I was devoted to him for 10 years and gave up my life for him.  He always refused to marry me which made things harder for me in Italy and doesn't want kids. I should forget him but I still love him.  Can anyone help me get on his good side long distance, or have an idea how I can forget him.  I am  attractive and outside of this I'm known to be clever

2. rishi-bhrigu profile image56
    rishi-bhriguposted 7 years ago

its better to just move on.one cracks appear in a relationship its difficult to mend it.

3. johnnymission profile image56
    johnnymissionposted 7 years ago

He's messing with your head. This guys a jerk. Move on. And quickly.

4. ThunderKeys profile image66
    ThunderKeysposted 7 years ago

In my experience as a professional counselor, if love is genuinely present then you have something to work with. If he loves truly loves you but doesn’t want to be together, it is very likely because he has core-relationship needs that have not been met so far. It may be helpful to learn more about effective evidence-based couple communication and learn how to effectively explore what it is that he needs from you in order to rebuild the relationship.

The same communication strategies that facilitate learning how to find out what your partner’s core relationship needs are, is the same communication process that will help you determine if the love is really there or not and the extent to which, perusing this relationship is realistic. Please look at my article and let me know if I can be of further assistance.

working