jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

What does a guy mean when he says he has a crush on u yet still remains as just

1. Cracknutcase profile image81
    Cracknutcaseposted 6 years ago

What does a guy mean when he says he has a crush on u yet still remains as just friends?

2. DonDWest profile image62
    DonDWestposted 6 years ago

What he's truly saying is he WANTS you, but feels he's unable to KEEP you. In other words, he feels undesirable and is lacking in confidence.

3. crankalicious profile image94
    crankaliciousposted 6 years ago

There are only a few possible meanings:

1. He is currently in another relationship.
    2. He is a player.
    3. Just friends always means a lack of physical attraction.

4. Ashantina profile image60
    Ashantinaposted 6 years ago

..either that he's waiting for a sign from you for the green light or........... he's got a girl.

5. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 6 years ago

Since he has told you how he feels....he is now waiting to hear if you feel the same way about him.
    A relationship does not happen unless both people want it!

6. ClickrNet profile image58
    ClickrNetposted 6 years ago

He wants you physically, but wants no commitment.

7. lovelife08 profile image60
    lovelife08posted 6 years ago

It means that you're either a back-up, a booty call, or he is just playing you and he only likes you for your looks.

It can also mean that he is afraid of rejection.  He is afraid to actually ask you if you are interested in moving to the next level because you might say no.

It can also mean that he thinks he is not good enough for you, and therefore won't even try.

8. stricktlydating profile image81
    stricktlydatingposted 6 years ago

I agree with the previous answers.  He's either playing you or he's in another relationship, or he's waiting for the green light from you.

9. shanaya profile image77
    shanayaposted 6 years ago

The question kinda speaks for it self..but if i have to answer then i think the guy probably insecure or afraid of losing you..

10. Cobra nurse profile image58
    Cobra nurseposted 6 years ago

This guy thinks of:

1.Dilema in handling a relationship in his part especially if he aged above 30's.
    2.Not financially stable.
    3.Thinks of the future.
    4.Not emotionally stable.
    5.Afraid to know the truth.

But in every answer to the question there is a phenomenal answer that only your feelings towards this guy can reveal the true meaning of your question.

11. Zubair Ahmed profile image80
    Zubair Ahmedposted 6 years ago

Maybe he is afraid to make a move in case he loses you.  Or that he is scared to make the 1st move.  I have known some guy's that would rather be friends with a girl then make a move and face losing their friendship.

12. Mr-Yo LV profile image59
    Mr-Yo LVposted 6 years ago

It means he wants to keep his options open.  Either has issue committing to a serious relationship or just a player.

There's nothing wrong with that except for the fact that he could be missing out on something great, i.e., you!  Tell him that and not talk to him till he's ready to make a decision.

working