jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Why are people so lazy?

1. onenewbrazil profile image59
    onenewbrazilposted 7 years ago

Why are people so lazy?

2. Sharon Douglas profile image45
    Sharon Douglasposted 7 years ago

people are lazy for several reasons, because of the food they eat, the thoughts they think and they don't get sufficient sleep.

3. Arian Rey profile image79
    Arian Reyposted 7 years ago

OMG! I've been thinking about this for awhile. Glad you asked for it. We're just reacting to the inputs our body received..the food..the TV shows we're watching or some are  just a slouzy potato who's very indifferent of getting a job and making a life of their own. Or maybe, you're busy chatting online on Facebook or Twiiter or MySpace. Laziness is not measure of your body movement. Like for now, I'm just sitting here infront of my desktop monitor, but still, I'm earning money on HubPages. This is a laziness with a twist...and that's making hub and gaining monetization from it.

4. arb profile image79
    arbposted 7 years ago

Because some of us are more sucessful at it, personaly I think its under rated. It conserves energy, creates needed time to expand your social network, and allows you time to nap between getting up and going to bed. Why are people so busy working. Its getting damn hard to find anybody to do nothing with!

5. phiphi profile image58
    phiphiposted 7 years ago

Its not compulsory that every people are lazy here you can say why some of people are so much lazy lol but i must say that they are from childhood or its depend on there nature laziness

6. poorconservative1 profile image60
    poorconservative1posted 7 years ago

It's all about motivation. Period. I guarantee you that if you light the back side of some one's pants on fire, their laziness will disappear and they will be motivated to put it out.

7. akuigla profile image62
    akuiglaposted 7 years ago

Because they eat meat.
    If you want to be full of energy,eat vegetables and fruits.

working