jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Why Are People Lazy?

1. Avesel profile image57
    Aveselposted 7 years ago

Why Are People Lazy?

A bit of an ancient question but one I've never fully understood. I mean, what benefit or good feeling does laziness give?

2. Seakay profile image60
    Seakayposted 7 years ago

I think it's all a state of mind.  If there is nothing physically wrong, I think poeple who are lazy are just depressed.  Depression takes on many forms and I believe laziness is one of the disguises.

3. Jarn profile image82
    Jarnposted 7 years ago

I'd give you a full drawn out answer with research citations, but that would require work. smile

4. barbergirl28 profile image76
    barbergirl28posted 7 years ago

I would like to know the same thing. I can't stand laziness. There is a difference between sitting down and relaxing and just never doing anything. It is one of my biggest pet peeves. I think it comes from the way a person is raised really. If a child sees a parent never cleaning the house, or never doing anything but watching TV or never having any ambition, they are more likely to be like that when they are growing up!

5. Mr Grimwig profile image56
    Mr Grimwigposted 6 years ago

Energy conservation. smile

You know how most dogs just love walks? Well, dogs can actually kill themselves because they won't stop exercising when their owners are involved. Humans, on the other hand, are lazy enough for that not to happen.

Or something like that. hmm