I just wondered what made you so objectionable to the fact that people had to be

1. profile image46
    StarringUposted 7 years ago

I just wondered what made you so objectionable to the fact that people had to be the same dang age ?

To be quite truthful I was brought up the same way
    That if we arent the same mind frame , that we wouldnt be able to enjoy each other!! And I believed it. Then I got beat up. Stricken almost dead. By the one who was supposed to have loved me for the rest of his life.
    Then ...something strange and quite lovely happened.  The most gentle kind sweet man doted gentle kindness on me and my children. Gentle sweetness we had never known execpt from my parents.  Love, Happiness once again shown in my life.... My children LAUGHED!! Laughter filled my home!!! The air sparked. We danced, laughed sang.

2. libby101a profile image60
    libby101aposted 5 years ago

I don't think age matter a lot.. but I do think it matters if one is underage or way young. I think that crosses a moral line. If one is 50 and the other is 19 or 20 then I think that is a little out there...

I have a 21 year old son... and there is no way I could date anyone that even comes close to his age... there's like this block that makes me see them as children. I find older people who want really younger people as sort of perverted. I think if a 50 year old got with a 30 year old or 35 year old then no big deal.. and vise versa...or if a 45 year old man got with a 28 year old then so what... but when you get into ages that are considered still teens or young adults then you have to wonder what is going on with the older person.. .are they perverted? As I stated above I can't even think about anyone that even comes close to my son's age.. it is like a moral block that nobody should cross... disgusts me..

I think as long as both parties are mature then it shouldn't be a big deal.