jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

If a guy likes to take sips from drink and take bites from my icecream,what does

1. profile image50
    jan_shrutiposted 6 years ago

If a guy likes to take sips from drink and take bites from my icecream,what does that mean?

I have a crush on this guy.he is a friend of mine at college.when we are all in a group or at a restaurant, he likes to take my glass and take a sip. often asks me to share my ice-cream with him.he teases me a lot and enjoys doing my mimicry.He acts a bit strange when his male friends take my bottle and drink from it.I often get a feeling from his body language that he likes me,but I am not at all sure. what do I do?

2. Daffy Duck profile image60
    Daffy Duckposted 6 years ago

He likes you.  You can ask him out or flirt with him in a more physical manner.  For instance:  find an excuse to touch his hand.  Look into his eyes.  Comment on how handsome he is.  Life is really short.  Take a chance.

3. accofranco profile image84
    accofrancoposted 6 years ago

All you have just narrated, are good signs that a guy is admiring you for a date...read my article on: how to know when a guy is admiring you for a date....just navigate through my profile...you would find it...it will answer all your questions and many more....Good luck!

4. cherrycrime26 profile image80
    cherrycrime26posted 6 years ago

It means hes very comfortable around you, if hes not your boyfriend then why not make him yours smile

5. puddingicecream profile image74
    puddingicecreamposted 6 years ago

It definitely sounds like he likes you! At first it just sounded like he was really comfortable and close with you, but after reading the part about him acting strange when his male friends drink from your bottles, I'm pretty sure about him liking you.

6. profile image50
    ebby08posted 6 years ago

He don't like buying his own food. He rather mooch off someone else's.