jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

How do you know if a shy guy likes u?

1. profile image59
    roselopez17posted 2 years ago

How do you know if a shy guy likes u?

I really like this guy Victor and want to know if he really likes me. Today, I wrote a note that had my snapchat and iMessage but did not add me or messaged me. So I need advice, should I talk to him or leave him alone?

2. LoliHey profile image56
    LoliHeyposted 2 years ago

If he didn't add you on whatever account you sent a request on, then he definitely is not interested.  Even if he was not interested, he might have still added you as a friend.  But unfortunately, his denial to add you suggests that he does not want anything.   It's hard because you did not give enough information here.  But even a shy guy would respond to a message, because it is not face to face.  I would move on.  Sorry.  It happens to the best of us.

1. profile image59
      roselopez17posted 2 years agoin reply to this

On the note I just said hey but did not put my name I just gave him my sc and iMessage, what if he thought it was for someone else. He does not talk a lot, not even to other people in my class but I'm moving on thank you smile

3. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 2 years ago

If you really like someone or are interested in them befriend them
    "If it ain't worth asking for it's not worth having."
    The reality is too often today people only want a "guaranteed outcome". Nothing ventured nothing gained. It may turn out that once you get to know him you're not actually romantically interested in him.
    If you speak to someone and they don't speak back then that is a "clue" they have no interest in knowing you. Maybe he is already seeing someone. Rejection is not the end of the world. Move on.
    Thankfully there are over 7 Billion people on this planet!
    Odds are in everyone's favor that there is more than a few people who would find us to be (their type) and have interest in getting to know us.
    Best wishes!

1. profile image59
      roselopez17posted 2 years agoin reply to this

We both have 1st and 2nd hour and we sit close to each other but most of the time I see him by the corner of my eye that it looks like he's looking at me then when I turn around he looks away, so I don't know. Also, I feel like he mockes me but idk.

working