Copper-T is safe for preventing pregnancy?

1. sharnas profile image57
    sharnasposted 7 years ago

Copper-T is safe for preventing pregnancy?

When nine months  after my delivery, consulted a doctor and fixed copper-T. But after period also were bleeding in small amount. So I cant stay in clean after copper-T fixing. After one month we went for checking the position. Had changed the position. Doctor remove it and advice for try again for next month. But after this I am very confusing...What are your openions?

2. ptosis profile image75
    ptosisposted 7 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/4944556_f260.jpg

I have had 2 different IUD's when I was younger. It looks like a fishing lure that forces your body to make more white blood cells that are used as a spermicide.

It creates heavy bleeding and uncomfortable periods because it's scarring up the inside lining of your uterus. Your periods will get heavier and more and more uncomfortable as you age until it will be like having a miscarraige every month.

Then have to have a D&C - which of course creates more scar tissue. A D&C is done with a sharp curettage - a 18th century tool from France that scrapes the thickened inner lining of your uterus.

If never want to have kids again and never want to have a period again then I suggest a Thermal Abulation - of course insurance won't pay for it.

If want kids in future then all the birth control methods all have drawbacks and side effects - you get to pick and choose which bad side effect you can live with. 

All this can be avoided if the guy wore a rubber and then you wouldn't have to hurt yourself with hormones, fishing lures and cervix sponges.

BTW if never want to have kids again - insurance will pay for his Vans Deferens to be lasered snipped for much cheaper than snipping your fallopian tubes.

working