jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

In a relationship would you like someone that is a nerd or someone who is the li

1. Brinafr3sh profile image80
    Brinafr3shposted 6 years ago

In a relationship would you like someone that is a nerd or someone who is the life of the party?

I have been with someone a very long time that is the life of the party. And now I realize that I actually like intelligent guys more.

2. Matt in Jax profile image68
    Matt in Jaxposted 6 years ago

I like a little bit of both. Enjoy a girl who can nerd out and play some video games with me and someone who I can take out and is communicative, funny, and gets along with everybody at a party.

3. DonDWest profile image61
    DonDWestposted 6 years ago

I would like a nerd, but I probably need a party girl.

4. Treasuresofheaven profile image81
    Treasuresofheavenposted 6 years ago

Take the nerd and shape him into the life of the party!  Seriously, take the one who give you what you want and need.  Take the one who treats you right - with respect and treats you like a lady. 
    Seems if you have outgrown the "life of the party.....you are changing, and as you change and mature, your needs change. 
    Go for the one that accepts you for the wonderful person you are!
    Hope this helps!  Thanks for the q.

5. jalawa03 profile image58
    jalawa03posted 6 years ago

Definitely, a nerd. The life of the party gets old and will eventually wear on your nerves with age. Smile.

6. DannyMaio profile image60
    DannyMaioposted 6 years ago

definitely a little of both, maybe more life of the party, I would also add a freak in the bed.

7. HighGuy420 profile image57
    HighGuy420posted 6 years ago

all depends on what your looking for in a relationship. I'm a nerd and can be the life of the party. I look for someone who has the same interest's  in some of the same things as I am, but at the same time i want some thing different so we have something to talk about. When it comes to being the life of the party... we all like to have a good time right. i don't want the person taking their clothes off and making out the everyone at the party.

8. celebritie profile image84
    celebritieposted 6 years ago

Nerds are more fun because they do things that people unexpect whereas party animals are too predictable.