jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do men really enjoy receiving exotic flower arrangements or roses at work ?

1. twilanelson profile image60
    twilanelsonposted 6 years ago

Do men really enjoy receiving exotic flower arrangements or roses at work ?

2. CJ Andrews profile image92
    CJ Andrewsposted 6 years ago

I would not, but everyone is different.  I would appreciate the effort behind it, but it would be a wasted gift on me.  I would find a way to reuse the vase and that is about it.

3. oldchap2585 profile image62
    oldchap2585posted 6 years ago

I would feel a little weirded out. Not to sound sexist, but sending flowers is a guy thing to do. Ladies, If you want to do something special for a guy, normally, a night in with candles, food, and lingerie is all you need.

4. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

Men enjoy the attention of the women that they are attracted to - if one of the women that I'm interested in send me flowers, then you'd best bet that I'm into that.  Why?  Because SHE is gunning for MY attention.

5. GlstngRosePetals profile image77
    GlstngRosePetalsposted 6 years ago

I would say Absolutely NO. Men have an ego to hold up and they also have co-workers. I feel sending them flowers to work would make his co-workers pick on him by saying he's whipped and they would say to him we see who where's the pants in your house buddy. I think the best thing to do is on his lunch break bring him some food and maybe you can put a little note in there expressing your love for him.