jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Can you really enjoy travelling out of the country for a vacation with a child u

1. Kenny J Butler profile image72
    Kenny J Butlerposted 5 years ago

Can you really enjoy travelling out of the country for a vacation with a child under 2 years of age?

Children under 2 years old can fly for free, but is it really worth taking them on a plane and the disruption to their schedule? As well, can you really enjoy a vacation this way?

2. Ciel Clark profile image74
    Ciel Clarkposted 5 years ago

Yes!  My youngest child is almost two and he has already been to five countries.  It is definitely not as relaxing, but is very rewarding to connect with the child in different situations.  Just remember to take a good airplane bag with snacks and distractions.

1. Kenny J Butler profile image72
      Kenny J Butlerposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Wow, five countries? That's great! I also like the idea of connecting in different situations. Thanks for the feedback.

3. Tricia1000 profile image70
    Tricia1000posted 5 years ago

My six year old son has been to 7 countries already and we will be going overseas again in June.  I have to travel for my job and always take my family with me.  You can enjoy the trip but you have to do  a lot of planning.  My son is learning a lot about the world and it is very good for him.

working