This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

How much did you spend on your wedding?

1. puddingicecream profile image74
    puddingicecreamposted 6 years ago

How much did you spend on your wedding?

How did you pay for it? Who contributed to it the most -- bride's side or groom's side? Was it worth it?

2. Phil Plasma profile image77
    Phil Plasmaposted 6 years ago

We paid about 12000$ for our wedding back in 1999.  We contributed the most and had a credit line debt for the next two and half years afterwards.  It was definitely worth it.

3. ShootersCenter profile image73
    ShootersCenterposted 6 years ago

Just had my daughters wedding last year, we had to pay for with the home equity line of credit. I ran some of it thru my business but it probably still cost us around $20k. If your going to get married I suggest making a wedding budget planning checklist, it helped keep the cost down and was also used to make sure we remembered everything. It may be expensive but a good time was had by all.

working