jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you still remember your first kiss?

1. rob_allen profile image85
    rob_allenposted 6 years ago

Do you still remember your first kiss?

2. izettl profile image94
    izettlposted 6 years ago

Oh yes, I was about 13 or 14 and it was a guy who I only knew for one night. I was out trick-or-treating and he was a vampire, I was a black cat and we were just talking really close, it was late at night, outside and we're eating candy. He is chewing on something grape flavored and we kiss- it was yummy grape flavored kiss. I'll never forget it- I also never talked to him again and I don't remember why, but I think my friend liked him so I left him alone. But I'll always remember that kiss. Thanks for the trip down memory lane.

3. mkvealsh profile image60
    mkvealshposted 6 years ago

First grade.  One of the boys turned off the lights while the teacher was out of the room, then came over and planted one on me.  I wasn't too happy about it!

4. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 6 years ago

Yes -- because it was eight years ago...I was 17. Sadly, by that point it was kind of like, "Well, better get the ball rolling eventually," and so when a co-worker that I thought was kind of cute at the time moved in close while we were talking after work, I decided what the heck. Now my only advice for him would be to reel in your tongue, that's really not attractive.

5. profile image0
    CJ Sledgehammerposted 6 years ago

Yes, I remember both of them.

My first attempted kiss landed on the target of my affection's cheek, while coming in from lunch recess in second grade. Unfortunately, I never got a second chance with her because we moved shortly thereafter.

My first real kiss on the lips was amazing. It almost felt like lightning zipping through my body. I really loved that girl, but as they say, "all good things must come to an end."