jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you still remember the names of the teachers that have taught you ?

1. Abhaque Supanjang profile image80
    Abhaque Supanjangposted 7 years ago

Do you still remember the names of the teachers that have taught you ?

2. R M Bowers profile image58
    R M Bowersposted 7 years ago

Sadly only one comes to mind, Third Grade, Mrs. Kopkey, she helped me become a member of Mensa

3. DonDWest profile image61
    DonDWestposted 7 years ago

I don't remember their names at all (mind you, I'm horrible with names). Only one name comes to mind. My 3rd grade French teacher, who later on became my 6th and 7th grade tutor in the same language. Her name was Sylvie Ross.

4. mtkomori profile image86
    mtkomoriposted 7 years ago

Oh yes, probably most of them, even those teachers I had in grade school. It may be because we had yearbooks when I was in grade school so I could quickly "review" names and faces of teachers, even those I didn't have as my teachers.

5. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 7 years ago

I do remember their names--especially the difficult ones.  Mrs. Appleyard comes to mind for 5th and 6th grade.  She had a nasty temper and would take off on a kid for something.  Now, as an adult, I realize at times her outbursts were on the abusive side.

R M Bowers:  I had a 4th grade teacher named Mrs. Kopkey--not quite sure if the spelling was the same.

6. nayaz1625 profile image76
    nayaz1625posted 6 years ago

Yes I do. Some of them I would like to forget but there are also those who have inspired me and whom I would like to meet again.

working