jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Are you stuck in the search of a single soul mate or open to each new relationsh

1. ImYoungAtHeart profile image74
    ImYoungAtHeartposted 6 years ago

Are you stuck in the search of a single soul mate or open to each new relationship as a possibility?

I recently read "Is Your Concept of Soul Mate Keeping You Single" by John Gray Ph.D.  And it made me wonder how many think that there is one soul mate that completes us or are there many possibilities of soul mates that know how to connect with our authentic self and though not perfect, perfect for us even with their flaws.

2. profile image0
    JadedLoveposted 6 years ago

I have never been one to search for what destiny has given to me. For 35 years I waited for my twin flame to start my fire. She did that and there has been a change in my heart that I truly adore, it is love. I am a blessed man for knowing nothing in this world of everything. My soulmate, my love, my bride, are the reasons I am who I am.

3. KateWest profile image79
    KateWestposted 6 years ago

I have tried to be very open to the universe and gone on a of first dates with guys I was not interested in and found that my instincts were pretty good on that after all. Of course the guys I am crazy about don't always feel the same way about me. C'est la vie!

4. 4tune profile image61
    4tuneposted 6 years ago

He is correct in this = How to connect with our authentic self and though not perfect, perfect for us even with their flaws. The rest I am just unsure of right now.

working