Hello, I am interested in a male Gemini sun and Virgo moon and female Aquarius s

1. Ladyfairz profile image74
    Ladyfairzposted 6 years ago

Hello, I am interested in a male Gemini sun and Virgo moon and female Aquarius sun with Pisces moon.

How can I receive a profile of this relationship?
    Please advise. Thanks in advance, ladyfairz@yahoo.com

2. Jean Bakula profile image97
    Jean Bakulaposted 6 years ago

Hello Ladyfairz,
    Well, I can tell you a few things based on their Sun and Moon Signs. The Male Gemini is intelligent, and interested in many topics. He's got a witty sense of humor, and likes to talk. People with Virgo Moons also like to talk, so he is a bit of a chatterbox. Virgo is ruled by Mercury, and so is Gemini, so at least he won't bore you talking about uninteresting things. Gemini people have trouble turning off their active minds. He will enjoy travel, or at least getting out doing whatever interests him. Both Gemini and Virgo are Mutable signs, so he is very restless, but not stubborn or a leader type, he is happy to follow the crowd, unless other planetary positions I don't know change that. But it's nice to be with someone who doesn't insist on their own way, and is willing to let you take charge. Virgos have that reputation for being fussy, and it is deserved to a degree. He may be a vegetarian, or have food allergies. He is orderly, organized, and will not tolerate messiness. He is a worrier, and maybe a hypochondriac, though depending on his family history, he may have good reasons to be careful regarding his health.

The female Aquarian with the Pisces moon definitely hears the beat of a different drummer. She has probably made many sudden changes in her life. She is stubborn. The Pisces Moon makes her very sensitive, and psychic too. She is very compassionate, and will gladly volunteer time to a worthwhile cause. She may not be religious, but is spiritual, and cares about others. She searches seriously for answers to her questions. She likes solitude, a Pisces trait. Aquarians are very independent, so she may have her own business. She is not a girly girl, knows how to set up computer systems to fix whatever is broken in the house. The Pisces Moon will give her a more feminine look than usual for an Aquarian, though her clothing may be unorthodox in some way, she will wear unique jewelry or try new hairstyles all the time.

I no longer cast horoscopes unless it's for family or close friends. But I can recommend a  woman I like and trust, who can work out a full horoscope at a reasonable price. If you email her at www.VikkiAnderson.com, I'm sure she will be happy to discuss the different services and horoscope packages she works with. Vikki is very knowlegable, and very nice. Best Wishes to you.

working