jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

If someone asked you this question: "How can I help?" what would you say\/

1. Bob Ewing profile image40
    Bob Ewingposted 6 years ago

If someone asked you this question: "How can I help?" what would you say\/

What would you say if asked the question by someone you do not know?

2. profile image0
    Ghost32posted 6 years ago

Seems likely I'd answer a question with a question:  "How can you help with what?"

3. profile image0
    JadedLoveposted 6 years ago

You can help by listening. No help is needed otherwise.

4. profile image0
    Sunnie Dayposted 6 years ago

While this does not happen too often..I would have to say...Sure..here is the list ! lol

5. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Well considering this question is based on my needing help with something or another, because someone is asking me, then it would depend on what the problem is to begin with. If it was a complete stranger asking me the question, then again, it would depend solely upon what the problem is and if I am comfortable enough to discuss it with them, and if there is a remote possibility that they could actually help me.

If the question was asked by a family member? Then the response could be different, simply because of my level of comfort with family versus a stranger asking.

6. Stella Faleskes profile image59
    Stella Faleskesposted 6 years ago

I would have said  ''Please support me cause at the moment I need it like never before'' smile

7. cat on a soapbox profile image96
    cat on a soapboxposted 6 years ago

If you are in a Dr's office or a specialty store, it could be assumed that you are there for expertise.  If a stranger asked me on the street, I'd be wary unless I was in obvious distress.