jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Would you kiss someone who visibly has food particles stuck between their teeth?

1. ComfortB profile image87
    ComfortBposted 6 years ago

Would you kiss someone who visibly has food particles stuck between their teeth?

For those who are dating, this questions have been pondered.

2. LADYGIRL profile image61
    LADYGIRLposted 6 years ago

However the person probably doesn't know that it is something in there teeth.  If they want you kiss them, and you  want to kiss them back.  If you are really into them just politely say, "sweeheart you have something between your teeth" say this before your kiss him. Let me tell you, we all come across the littlest things that make us look crazy at times. Really having something between are teeth it can happen to anybody. Yes I would kiss someone, but he would just have to remove the food particle from his teeth. That it.

3. poshcoffeeco profile image80
    poshcoffeecoposted 6 years ago

I wouldn't kiss the face in the picture but would tell them they had food between their teeth. It is the least you can do to save them embarrassment.

4. profile image0
    Arlene V. Pomaposted 6 years ago

A kiss is a kiss, but "Baby, you've got something on your teeth or got a booger hanging from your nose.  Let me pick the lint off your sweater."  This is no biggie if you are dating the person.  (I hope you'll do the same for me).

5. Smart is Good profile image60
    Smart is Goodposted 6 years ago

The only guy I kiss is my current boyfriend and I would tell him in a nice way he has something and then give him a kiss.

6. profile image0
    djsdivaposted 6 years ago

I have no problem telling someone that have food in their teeth, a booger hanging from their nose or whatever other gross thing that is going on.  Be HONEST with the person, no need to act like you didn't notice.