jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What would you do if you found out that your spouse post your picture on the int

1. seyoni profile image60
    seyoniposted 6 years ago

What would you do if you found out that your spouse post your picture on the internet/facebook

what would you do if you discovered that your spouse/husband/boyfriend had posted your picture on the facebook/twitter and not tell you?  He was never a fan of facebook etc until he wants to try to promote his show on facebook to his friends so "to add flavour to his facebook thingy he includes me on his facebook page.  And the thing is I dont know his friends only hear of them.  What do U think?

2. IdeaMorphist profile image62
    IdeaMorphistposted 6 years ago

He is probably just happy you are his... I would not take offense unless they were dirty pictures lol

3. dashingscorpio profile image86
    dashingscorpioposted 6 years ago

It wouldn't bother me. In fact I'd be more concerned if my spouse or significant other portrayed themself as being "single". If he's trying to promote his show and it becomes successful then you get to share in his success! It's all good! In a happy marriage or relationship both people are supportive of each other's dream.

4. shafiqahmed profile image51
    shafiqahmedposted 6 years ago

On should not bother if the pictures are good to show others.

working