jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

If men are "visual beings" ... what are women?

1. cjcarter profile image75
    cjcarterposted 6 years ago

If men are "visual beings" ... what are women?

2. Iintertrans profile image61
    Iintertransposted 6 years ago

Women are are hearing beings.They love to hear some genuinely praising them always.

3. profile image0
    Arlene V. Pomaposted 6 years ago

The BRAINS of the OPERATION.  If my husband ever fixes me dinner, does the laundry, waters the plants, feed the dogs, write complaint letters, etc., etc., etc., I may change my mind.  NOT!!!

4. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

Men are active, women are interuptive. Men are visual, women are mental.

5. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 6 years ago

It's been said that MEN fall in love with their "eyes" and WOMEN fall in love with their "ears".
    Eventually men learn "everything that glitters ain't gold" and women learn that "actions speak louder than words".

6. kinghostile profile image45
    kinghostileposted 6 years ago

I tend to think women are emotional beings, this is what is supposed to keep us men from making so many mistakes when we pair up with one of you.

7. bell du jour profile image62
    bell du jourposted 6 years ago

I think its the differences between us that make relationships between men and women so wonderful.  Of course if we don't understand that there are differences and expect our partner to think and feel exactly the same as we do, that can cause problems.  A little bit of empathy and understanding goes a long way.

8. KateWest profile image79
    KateWestposted 6 years ago

I think women can be pretty visual as well. We tend to feel more than see, however. So we are probably the more sensual sex.

9. courtlneygdtm profile image80
    courtlneygdtmposted 6 years ago

I believe women are just as visual as men.

--courtlneygdtm

working