jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Ladies, would you rather have a man that's overly sensitive or too tough to expr

1. NiaG profile image89
    NiaGposted 6 years ago

Ladies, would you rather have a man that's overly sensitive or too tough to express himself?

2. Victoria Lynn profile image91
    Victoria Lynnposted 6 years ago

...too tough to express himself....Definitely! I'd much rather him be too sensitive....

3. pajamazzon profile image60
    pajamazzonposted 6 years ago

overly sensitive..because that's a MAN for me.

4. Faceless39 profile image92
    Faceless39posted 6 years ago

I'd rather have the man I have now, who's sensitive and thoughtful, but also tough and manly.  He can cry during movies, but he can kick someone's ass if he has to defend himself and me.  Overly sensitive isn't good, and neither is being too tough to show emotions.  A happy medium is where it's at with me!

5. Erin Boggs1 profile image78
    Erin Boggs1posted 6 years ago

A man that rather not conform to any labels and stay true to himself, I don't want a meat-head or a cry baby. I just prefer a man that is  comfortable with who he is in his own skin

6. NiaG profile image89
    NiaGposted 6 years ago

If I could get half of one or half of the other. Like what was said earlier I don't want someone whining about every little thing. But since that wasn't the question, if I had to choose, I'd select overly sensitive. At least he could express himself and I would know where I stood with him. But if he ends up being more emotional than me I'd have to let him go. Ha!

working