jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Is numerology behind our birth and death?

1. Ruchira profile image76
    Ruchiraposted 6 years ago

Is numerology behind our birth and death?

2. justmyopiniontoo profile image59
    justmyopiniontooposted 6 years ago

Probably.....if only I could figure it out heh heh!

3. Imogen French profile image83
    Imogen Frenchposted 6 years ago

I don't see how it can be, as numbers are a human invention, so people were being born and dying before anyone ever gave numbers a name.

It is very easy to find co-incidences in occurences of numbers if you look hard enough, and number patterns are certainly an integral part of nature, but I believe this too is a human concept.

Do you have a special reason for bringing up this question?

4. SylviaSky profile image94
    SylviaSkyposted 6 years ago

No, it is not. Human intelligence includes a desire to try to make sense of events that seem random such as births and deaths. Numerology is just one way that people try to impose order on a complicated world.

5. juiwei2000 profile image60
    juiwei2000posted 6 years ago

Base on what I know numerology doesn't really tell the future, what really happen is that, they have a set of theory in regards to how the gravetie field of the solar system can influence a person and they use the number within your birthdays to calculate the position of the planet in relationship to the time of your birth and then use this and the graveity influence they believe exist, to make theoretical assumption about your future.  It is accurate to a certain extend only, because it do not put stuff like your enviorment, education level into consideration

working