jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

How you spending your valentine is your single?

1. soconfident profile image83
    soconfidentposted 6 years ago

How you spending your valentine is your single?

2. maxdegler profile image60
    maxdeglerposted 6 years ago

I'm going to answer your question with a question.  What exactly are you trying to ask here?

3. msorensson profile image71
    msorenssonposted 6 years ago

A funny question, for me anyway...Being single is a choice.. I meant that I have been single for so long I don't even remember Valentine's days...

4. cebutouristspot profile image75
    cebutouristspotposted 6 years ago

You can treat yourself for a good and healthy dinner smile Valentine is a day of love.  So you can love yourself.

As the saying goes you need to love yourself first before others can love you truely

5. Luti Febrian W profile image40
    Luti Febrian Wposted 6 years ago

yes im single and im happy.
    valentine is not must be celebrate and spending time with lover, did you forget your parents, brothers, sisters or friends?
    spending your time with them and make another different situation with your val-day!

6. edhan profile image61
    edhanposted 6 years ago

Try to get a date if possible.

If not then just enjoy a nice pleasant meal for that day.

I am always happy with a satisfying meal of what I love.

7. lzlpio90 profile image84
    lzlpio90posted 6 years ago

Ok, odd as it may sounds but i never had celebrated Valentines with a partner. Never in my whole life. And now, I am hoping this upcoming Valentines Day would go different. If not, then like I always did, ignore the atmosphere brought by the occasion and pretend like it's just an ordinary day. go with your single friends and have some fun together! That way, you won't sulk over being alone in Valentines Day...

working