jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Right now,between a man or woman of your dreams and a mountain of gold, which wo

1. msorensson profile image73
    msorenssonposted 6 years ago

Right now,between a man or woman of your dreams and a mountain of gold, which would you choose?Why?

When I was in college, a very bright and beautiful woman friend said given the choice between being beautiful and being smart and having a mountain of money, she would choose the mountain of money.  I would like to turn it around and ask, between a man or woman of your dreams and a mountain of gold, which would you choose?

2. content4life profile image61
    content4lifeposted 6 years ago

I already have the man of my dreams so a mountain of gold will make life sweet

3. Jeannieinabottle profile image91
    Jeannieinabottleposted 6 years ago

I am going to have to go for the gold!  I need to pay my bills.  I've been single for most of my life, so I can live without a man.  I am tired of always being broke though.  When I can't sleep at night it is because I can't afford to pay bills.  I've never lost sleep over not having a man.  I have, however, lost sleep over dealing with an annoying man.  Give me the gold instead!

4. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

Mountain of gold. If someone is in my dreams, they will forever stay in my dreams. Sometimes it is better if dreams do not become reality. The man in my dreams might not be what is best for me. Our unconscious does not know everything.

5. msorensson profile image73
    msorenssonposted 6 years ago

I forgot to put in my introduction, that I am only interested in the way you reason, and that when you answer this question with whatever answer, it is power as long as you write what it is that your heart tells you. Truth is power. The answer as to the choice is entirely up to the individual. Thank you.

6. profile image0
    Larry Wallposted 6 years ago

I married the woman of my dreams, who happens to be my best friend and later turned into my guardian angel. There is nothing that would make me trade her for anything else.

7. neeleshkulkarni profile image44
    neeleshkulkarniposted 6 years ago

the woman i have- the gold anytime.I am sure the golden smile on the face of the woman i love on seeing the pot of gold will add to the shine of the gold and will lead to a dream vacation with her.

8. Eric Prado profile image77
    Eric Pradoposted 6 years ago

I would choose the mountain of gold and only because I have control over my emotions and nobody else. If I gave somebody else power over how I felt, I would never be happy. I have learned that the hard way, many times. I choose happiness, and since I have found nobody else I can full trust, I choose to trust myself and to make myself happy.

working