jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What is the most obvious way to make 'I love you' felt?

1. Gurpreet Seehra profile image83
    Gurpreet Seehraposted 5 years ago

What is the most obvious way to make 'I love you' felt?

When the relations get matured the mode of love becomes indirect. Letters become less useful. I need suggestions how we can make our loved ones feel 'loved'.

2. leanneswackyworld profile image61
    leanneswackyworldposted 5 years ago

I think it comes down to the individual. If you know the person really well, you will know how to express it the best way that you can.

3. vbulletinskins profile image59
    vbulletinskinsposted 5 years ago

Do something out of the ordinary. Something as simple as a random tight hug can go a long way.

Or something as extravagant as a random planned weekend to somewhere new. Doesn't even have to be expensive. Maybe a trip to the nearby city or a spontaneous dinner planned with flowers.

Just be yourself.

4. Mmargie1966 profile image96
    Mmargie1966posted 5 years ago

See my hubs:

http://mmargie1966.hubpages.com/hub/The … ns-of-Love

http://mmargie1966.hubpages.com/hub/Hav … Date-Night

I hope these help...they sure have for us!

God Bless and much love in your life!

5. Gurpreet Seehra profile image83
    Gurpreet Seehraposted 5 years ago

Thanks to you leanne, vbulletinskins and Margaret for your suggestions. I read your hubs Margaret and I must say that you do a good job. My position is that i live 300 miles from my partner and when we meet we spend most of our time discussing her problems at work. She's surely having a bad time with her colleagues. I want to make her forget office but it's very difficult to make her do that. How can I export her to a different world?

6. Catzgendron profile image72
    Catzgendronposted 5 years ago

Love is the greatest gift that God gave us. read more

7. tigerbaby777 profile image86
    tigerbaby777posted 5 years ago

Have you ever talked to her about leaving her work at work when you are together? 

I know its nice to listen to your loved one and try to offer support, everybody should be supportive but I think you deserve her undivided attention when you get the time to be together. 

If she loves you like I can tell that you do her perhaps if you explain to her that you understand her problems at work and give her an hour to talk about it then she must agree to allow the rest of the time for relaxing with you. 

I think that would be fair and also show her that you prefer to enjoy HER personality and person rather than her co-workers.  She is allowing them to invade her heart, mind and personal life.  That isn't very healthy for her.

working