Hey ... just read your profile ... curious ... how did you get into working with

1. Brett Winn profile image87
    Brett Winnposted 5 years ago

Hey ... just read your profile ... curious ... how did you get into working with teens? I would like

2. ryeder profile image59
    ryederposted 5 years ago

I began working in group homes as direct staff / family counselor.  I got experience by working group homes crisis units, therapeutic foster care, Dept of Corrections/Juvenile and now I run a CD group on the Crow Creek Sioux Indian reservation...lot's of water under the bridge.  Just apply for direct care in any residential home.  Burn out is 18 months, so be aware...if you have any other questions, feel free to ask....Dave

3. Jynzly profile image72
    Jynzlyposted 5 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6281310_f260.jpg

Simple, let me just say, I got charisma with everyone else...I don't need rules or to answer "How to's" or "Step 1's, ..." and so forth.
    I had been teaching for almost three decades, and my Administrator is here in Hubpages, in fact she is my best friend...they attest on the authenticity of my statement...charisma...this is the best and the most natural thing for any dealings with people...not just the youth or teens.

working