jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Why don't men really understand women?

1. Pearldiver profile image80
    Pearldiverposted 6 years ago

Why don't men really understand women?

What do you believe the reasons are and what can be done to change that level of understanding or perception?

2. profile image0
    ctbrown7posted 6 years ago

The men who don't understand women make no effort to do so.

3. msorensson profile image72
    msorenssonposted 6 years ago

They will if they are interested enough..they will take the time to learn about them, just like they would how to take apart and put together a home or a sports car or a business...it is all the same. Your level of knowledge depends on your passion...

4. gabrielthomas72 profile image76
    gabrielthomas72posted 6 years ago

Most men won't ask questions! They just assume they know the answer. But some women do have an uncanny knack of saying one thing and meaning another.

5. giocatore profile image86
    giocatoreposted 6 years ago

Read my hub, "Relationship Advice from a Clueless Male".

6. ts.erlandsson profile image61
    ts.erlandssonposted 6 years ago

Who said that? There are different kind of men and of course different kind of women.You can change the question to why women don´t ...........
    However, we are different from the beginning. If you look at men and women for 10 000 years ago, we had different roles and we are still the same persons as the people who lived i caves. Men are  hunters and warriors and women are caretakers.
    The only thing we can do is to learn about each other and how to understand the different.

7. profile image0
    CJ Sledgehammerposted 6 years ago

At the end of the day, I just don't think men and women put in the necessary effort. I know they all say they do, but they don't. I think they both want to be understood, but they are secretly hoping the other party will put in the effort to learn their language first.

Yes, men and women are very different, but it just takes commitment and time to make that which is unclear....clear. And, so it goes.