jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What are your goals?

1. rochelj profile image69
    rocheljposted 5 years ago

What are your goals?

2. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Presently, I have a few of them for this year. Then I have a few more for 2014, then a few more for 2016. Note: These are not in order. The ones for this year are to:
    1. Redo the living room.
    2. Get a new kitchen table.
    3. Finish my bachelor's degree.
    4. Purchase some more exercise equipment to put in the office or living room areas.

3. drspaniel profile image91
    drspanielposted 5 years ago

My goals vary from work, HubPages and casual daily life.

I can tell you now that my goals for HubPages are quickly becoming more successful than work and life, however just focussing on HubPages, my primary goal is to reach the tops of the success stories page. Then make enough money from HubPages and other sites that I can stop work completely.

My other goals are only for my eyes (no not like that...) because just like some wishes, if you tell them you lose them...

4. ryeder profile image60
    ryederposted 5 years ago

Too live simple, to do the work I was meant to do and continue my search of Nirvana.

5. edhan profile image60
    edhanposted 5 years ago

Goals in life.

1. Have a healthy family
    2. Help people to live a happier lives
    3. Stop the destruction of our mother earth like oZone, Greenhouse effect, etc
    4. Spread PEACE to all human beings

6. Nights Dream profile image59
    Nights Dreamposted 5 years ago

I have three main goals this year:

1) Finish the "re-starting" part of my life. Find a job, place, settle down for a while.

2) Have at least half of my income from writing

3) Publish at least 2 novels. Find a real publisher for "A Dream in the Night"

working