jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Is the old saying "The quickest way to a man's heart is through his stomach" sti

1. BkCreative profile image70
    BkCreativeposted 5 years ago

Is the old saying "The quickest way to a man's heart is through his stomach" still true today?

2. The Suburban Poet profile image81
    The Suburban Poetposted 5 years ago

I think what it realy means is that a man is very taken when a woman takes the time to prepare and serve a wonderful meal. She is showing that he is important to her and it is very flattering to be treated to something like this.

3. Grant's World profile image82
    Grant's Worldposted 5 years ago

For me the answer is yes. When I come home from work and my wife has prepared a dinner and possibly one of my favourites I really appreciate her doing that. She is showing me she loves me by preparing it and I love her for doing it.

4. gramon1 profile image76
    gramon1posted 5 years ago

When I want to do something special for my wife, I give her flowers, chocolates, and take her out. When she wants to make me happy, she does something special in the house. It sould be a meal, preparing me a bath, or just looking gorgeous when I get home.

5. profile image0
    Ghostwolfeposted 5 years ago

I have been married for 12 years and my wife is an amazing cook, the first time I ate something she made I was up for that type of cooking for the rest of my life. Needless to say food is a good way to get noticed, it is a great way to break the ice when it comes to talking and if you can cook you will also find that it will draw someone in for meals. So yea, for me it worked.

6. Gregoryy profile image61
    Gregoryyposted 5 years ago

For every male it is different. I know how to cook, and I like to cook and when I am ready for a relationship I may even cook for my partner. It is cleaning that I may need help doing. I will cook, and I hope she will clean.

working