jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How to write a letter to an ex telling them you want them back?

1. stricktlydating profile image80
    stricktlydatingposted 5 years ago

How to write a letter to an ex telling them you want them back?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5170170_f260.jpg

2. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 5 years ago

I’ve never understood the desire to go backwards in life. I believe in putting everything you have into a relationship when you fall in love. If it doesn’t work out there is nothing left for you to offer a second time around. There is nothing better than your best!

Lastly it makes no sense to me to want to be with someone (who does not want to be with you). In order for him or her to be "the one" they must also see you as being "the one". If the love is not mutual then it's not healthy. - One man's opinion! :-)

3. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

I wouldn't write a letter like that.  First if the ex was interested, he/she would be around.  The letter would only come off as needy and pathetic and that is a complete turn off.  Instead a letter that talks about how you treasure the memories you had and would love to be friends might make more headway.  Then if you can be friends, it opens the door for something more to happen again.

4. msorensson profile image70
    msorenssonposted 5 years ago

Just tell the truth..for the heart speaks a language no words can capture. There is no need for a formula, you write from the heart...it can be as long as you wish or as short as you wish..

http://www.theartofcalligraphy.com/mantra.html

In the heart sutra it says:

Therefore the mantra of transcendent knowledge, the mantra of deep insight, the unsurpassed mantra, the incomparable mantra, the mantra which calms all suffering should be known as truth, for there is no deception. In transcendent knowledge the mantra is proclaimed:

GATE GATE PARAGATE PARASAMGATE BODHI SVAHA

5. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 5 years ago

why would you if you already broke up once. also why would you write them a letter instead of saying it to their face. if they are too far away at least call them but getting back with an ex is foolish anyway.

working