jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

If you are against same-sex marriage, is there a defining line that could change

1. Ask Ashley profile image80
    Ask Ashleyposted 5 years ago

If you are against same-sex marriage, is there a defining line that could change your mind?

Same-sex marriage is a huge controversy in the USA right now. I am pro same-sex marriage, but ultimately I am wondering if there is a defining line to change a person's view. For example, if you found out later your child was gay, would you become a same-sex marriage supporter or stay with your original view? Is there anything that could change your mind?

2. ackman1465 profile image61
    ackman1465posted 5 years ago

I hope you get a response from Dick Chaney on this......

3. profile image0
    Emily Sparksposted 5 years ago

Nothing could change my mind.  You see, God says in His Word that sodomy is a sin, and His Word NEVER changes, and since I trust in Him, my view, based on His Word, will not change.  People won't like this answerl and will vote it down I am sure, but that is only because they don't want to believe the truth.

1. Ashley Gisell profile image63
      Ashley Gisellposted 5 years agoin reply to this

You speak truth! People do tend to not believe the TRUTH. I see it as a weakness. They make excuses to not believe. I commend you for your comment.

4. profile image0
    Chris Hughposted 5 years ago

Yes, if there were a social convention on gay marriage. I'm against having the government create something so important. It should be up to people. It should never be on the same level as the other things government creates and then dismantles. I'm open to having government out of marriage altogether, straight or gay. But overall, I'd say I generally don't care.

working