jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Under what circumstances is a good first impression important in our lives?

1. Anjili profile image82
    Anjiliposted 5 years ago

Under what circumstances is a good first impression important in our lives?

2. freecampingaussie profile image61
    freecampingaussieposted 5 years ago

Very important as once that moment has past you will never get it back especially at a job interview .
    The other day we went to meet a family that had arrived in the area , took our own wine to share with them.
    The guy got up & got a beer for him & his wife without offering us anything so my first impression of him ...........?????
    Whatever happens now my first impression of him isn't a good one !!

Anjiliposted 5 years agoin reply to this

That makes me feel sorry for you. The new neighbor was a shade too cold and insensitive. I can't imagine giving anyone such a brush. Can't blame you either for registering a bad first impression towards the guy.

3. Jynzly profile image73
    Jynzlyposted 5 years ago

When applying for a job. My first impression in the job interviews were excellent such that I always got the job I applied for. I never had failed in a job interview; but I failed in all the four times  interview with the U.S. Embassy. I never got my Visa. Their first impression? That I would go to the U.S. to marry a rich American. Disgusting, isn't it?

Anjiliposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Quite disgusting. You should have queried why they thought so.

2. Jynzly profile image73
      Jynzlyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I know the answer; there are many Filipina who lie and did what the U.S. Embassy suspected; they misrepresent the good ones so  we are all painted with one color. In the first place I am happily married to my American husband.

4. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

I would say definitely a Job interview. If we want the job? lol The second most important I would think would be on a first date. If you want a second?  smile

working