jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Ladies, imagine if you're trapped on an island with Brad Pitt...

1. cloudy_cool profile image76
    cloudy_coolposted 5 years ago

Ladies, imagine if you're trapped on an island with Brad Pitt...

...or any favourite actor for that matter...would you get naughty with him, and once rescued and back home, would you share the incident with your spouce or partner without much guilt?

2. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

I have dreamed about this over 100 times and my partner knows I would take advantage of that moment. Just like he likes Liv Tyler.

cloudy_coolposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Wow! This is so cute ;-)

3. neeleshkulkarni profile image42
    neeleshkulkarniposted 5 years ago

i would treat my favorite star as a sister , tell her not to worry as her brother was now there.I would then exert all my energies in trying to get her rescued even if it meant i would be hungry and would be left behind .Not for a moment would i think of taking advantage of the woman. no way- there is a time and place for everything!!!!
    even if she attracted to me by my selfless devotion proposed to me that we indulge in some "taking advantage" i would refuse and explain to her she was getting unnecessarily misguided by our forced proximity and explain to her that even if there was no one around God was watching us and it was necessary to be strictly moral if we wanted to go to paradise.
    Lyinggg - of course  i am but then you set up such an impossible situation.hahhh if these things happened- lol

In your case I must give you a salute for atlest proposing the idea of making the 'hot-fav-actress' a sister LOL!!!!! Vaise bhi hum hindus mein bachpan se hi padosi ki ladki/ladkey ko bhai-bahan banana sikhaya jaata hai! Khoop chaan mhantlas tumhi smile

4. DDE profile image23
    DDEposted 5 years ago

I would cherish the moment  and have a friendly conversation,be happy and would share the the moment with my partner

An ideal world answer ur partner wud love u for smile

5. Sarah Christina profile image85
    Sarah Christinaposted 5 years ago

What happens on a deserted island, stays on the deserted island. wink

Good one! wink

working