jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

It's Saturday night, you see him across the room, what do you do?

1. lisasuniquevoice profile image75
    lisasuniquevoiceposted 4 years ago

It's Saturday night, you see him across the room, what do you do?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/7888612_f260.jpg

2. Blond Logic profile image98
    Blond Logicposted 4 years ago

I say, "While you're up, put the kettle on and make a cup of tea!"

1. lisasuniquevoice profile image75
      lisasuniquevoiceposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Blond Logic,
      So you wouldn't run over there and put the moves on him? Or, is it that he's just not your cup of tea?
      Thanks,
      Lisa

2. Blond Logic profile image98
      Blond Logicposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Just a tad too young for me I think. :-)

3. Mega over profile image57
    Mega overposted 4 years ago

I would walk away because even though he is good looking you have no idea if he's a creep or not.

4. ChristynaJohnson profile image67
    ChristynaJohnsonposted 4 years ago

1.) I guess that would depend on the person,and  the situation surrounding it.  If it is Saturday evening, and " I " see him from across the room.......then I'm looking at my husband, because we are homebodies, not into the night life.  So on that note....I could shoot him 'one' glance, ....raise an eyebrow just so... with the slightest hint of a smirk.....and we're off, sprinting to the master bedroom.  =}  Just one scenerio.

2.)  I slowly make my way over to where he is standing, a slight sheen on his brow and I say in a low voice, " you going to wipe the seat down to the stationary bycicle, that your sweaty manbag has been ground into for the last 45 minutes, or do I have to inform the staff?!"    (Tee hee hee)  Just playing...that open line left the door open for all sorts of replies.

working