jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

What are the different ways of asking a girl to be your girl friend?

1. ngureco profile image83
    ngurecoposted 4 years ago

What are the different ways of asking a girl to be your girl friend?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/7995290_f260.jpg

2. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 4 years ago

There are several. Just go with the flow. She may even ask you.

1. ngureco profile image83
      ngurecoposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Ha, ha! Going with the flow might take a life time. Why can’t I ask her point blank, “Darling, I want you to be my girlfriend effective today”?

2. lupine profile image74
      lupineposted 4 years agoin reply to this

ngureco, You can ask her "point blank", as you said, but you may not get the answer you want, unless you know she likes you too. First go out with her, get to know each other, if you are both happy together, then ask her.

3. dashingscorpio profile image86
    dashingscorpioposted 4 years ago

Generally speaking after several romantic dates it's the woman that starts to ask the man questions such as "What are we?" or "Where is this going?" :-)
    Seriously if you have had multiple dates playfully flirting with one another, laughing, holding hands, ending with good-night kisses, talk to each other on the phone nightly and so forth over a few weeks it should be easy to tell her you want an "exclusive" relationship.
    It would be a mistake to ask her to be your "girlfriend" or be "exclusive" if she has not had the opportunity to have some dates with you to see if there is any chemistry between you. To do otherwise would be equivalent to asking someone to buy a car they have never driven or ridden in. She has to date you a few times before she can decide if she wants to see you exclusively.

4. erorantes profile image49
    erorantesposted 4 years ago

You look at her eyes,and ask. Do you want to be my girlfriend  before she anwers.You say . "Just my friend." She probably is going to say yes or  not. If she say no. It is because she has a boyfriend. If she say yes .It is because it is a lucky day for you.

working