jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

If your lover or mate were to create a sandwich to celebrate you, what ingredien

1. bethperry profile image92
    bethperryposted 3 years ago

If your lover or mate were to create a sandwich to celebrate you, what ingredients would they use?

Type of bread..meat(s)...veggies...condiments..what ingredients would your beloved use to build the perfect sandwich in your honor and why?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/9042976_f260.jpg

2. JohnGreasyGamer profile image84
    JohnGreasyGamerposted 3 years ago

A very interesting question!

For the bread: either toasted white bread (AKA toast) or garlic pizza bread.

Vegetables: Chippies! Or "fries", 'cause potato is one of your five a day. Cheese and onion crisps, another one of my five a day. Cranberry sauce, that's three. Tango carbonated soda, that's four, and for my final thing for my five a day, tomato sauce.

But everything else would be pork belly rips wrapped in bacon, fries, kebab meat and more fries, lamp chops, pork chops, steak, more fries, chocolate fudge icecream all drenched in coca cola. Oh, and my best friend on the side too.

Those are most of my favourite foods, anyway. I doubt it'd taste good but there's a first time for everything!

EDIT: Forgot the popcorn chicken. And more fries.

bethperryposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Mmm! Sounds intricately delicious!

3. Thief12 profile image91
    Thief12posted 3 years ago

Easy. Pastrami big_smile

...and this is filler so the answer isn't too short.

Thief12, pastrami would be a good choice I'd think. Meaty, filling with a hint of old-world flavor.

4. ChristinS profile image94
    ChristinSposted 3 years ago

A smore - it's kind of a sandwich, chocolate, marshmallow melty sweet goodness smashed between 2 Graham Crackers - yep, that's me lol

He's a vegetarian so if it was going to be an actual sandwich, it would probably be a really awesome, fresh veggie sandwich from the garden we grow together.

A smore! Aw, that's adorable! But I like the thought of the veggies from the garden you grow together. Nice touch.

5. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 3 years ago

My wife would probably say "Ham and cheese on rye" because I'm a ham, I can be cheesy, and occasionally I'm wry.

...and add some spicy mustard because I'm also hot. Arriba!!!

hee heee!!

working