jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you believe you have a soul mate? Do you have faith that you will meet her/hi

1. realtalk247 profile image67
    realtalk247posted 3 years ago

Do you believe you have a soul mate? Do you have faith that you will meet her/him in your lifetime?

What are your thoughts in finding the love of your life?  What do you think? Do you have hope?

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 3 years ago

I used to believe such things, but now I no longer do; and I know I'm LOTS happier by not worrying about it at all, and I don't.

3. Junior90 profile image61
    Junior90posted 3 years ago

It will cum to u in time, jst have to b patient, i reckon if u go out see the world you'll find wat u r looking for, believe;-)  love is so precious in our lives dat keeps us goin

4. nochance profile image93
    nochanceposted 3 years ago

I believe that I am with my soul mate. There have been so many moments in our relationship that seem like destiny. We've both had our moments of doubt but we've gotten though it. I'm excited to spend the rest of my life with him.

5. grand old lady profile image87
    grand old ladyposted 3 years ago

Yes, I believe everyone has a soulmate, but not everyone meets their soulmate. Which is kinda sad. I also believe that we can be our own best soulmate. Because even when you're alone, you are never really alone.

working