jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

If you could connect/communicate with any person dead or alive, who would it be,

1. DaisysJourney profile image76
    DaisysJourneyposted 3 years ago

If you could connect/communicate with any person dead or alive, who would it be, and why?

2. profile image0
    Daveadamposted 3 years ago

Richard Ashcroft formerly lead singer of the Verve & he's still alive thankfully, because his songs are the most enlightened songs on the planet..He sings an actual instruction book through his albums & songs, of why we're all here & what we're all supposed to be doing..I've listened to his songs for years, & have only now got the message.."Human Conditions" is a good album to start with, but you have to really concentrate to be able to get what he's saying..I know it sounds crazy, but we're living in crazy times. :-)

DaisysJourneyposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I am not familiar with that musician or band, but I listened to a few songs on youtube and found them to be nicely mellow.  I do think many musicians write some amazingly profound lyrics.  Thank you for your response.

2. profile image0
      Daveadamposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Maybe what ever your favourite music is, has some hidden messages for you Daisy..Worth a try but you have to listen intently, & you can't be doing anything else whilst your listening. :-)

3. Sami Hanson profile image76
    Sami Hansonposted 3 years ago

Connecting to someone who has passed on:
    I would have to say my grandmother. Despite all the family funerals I have attended, her death ultimately hit the hardest. I honestly would want to connect to see if she is okay, and to maybe understand what there is once we are dead.

Someone who is living:
    Jennifer Lawrence all the way. In all honesty, she is the the most laid back and down to earth celebrity there is. She shares my sense of humor and random, weird, quirkiness. I wish she was my real life best friend, lol. She's just one awesome chick.

DaisysJourneyposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for your response.  I don't know who I would choose, but I have asked this of my students and I like to hear how people respond.

4. Relationshipc profile image87
    Relationshipcposted 3 years ago

My grandpa. He was such a fountain of knowledge, and I didn't appreciate it enough when he was alive. Would love to be able to ask him questions and hear his life's journey now.

5. Diana Lee profile image83
    Diana Leeposted 3 years ago

My brother Rusty.  We lost him to Cancer in 2003 at the age of 45. He left too soon.

working