jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Is this love?

1. Thabo Moremoholo profile image61
    Thabo Moremoholoposted 3 years ago

Is this love?

cheating and making excuses?
    "you wanted us to get married,and we did so you will wait for me till im done with things I do with my girlfreinds..."
    No communication,only assumptions and she is only needed for sex?
    is this love?? ??
    When she is not established on a personal level,and he wants her to depend on him so that she doesnt leave him?
    do you think its love?

2. goodnews11 profile image89
    goodnews11posted 3 years ago

If this situation is seen positively, I'd say that he may be hiding his love deep within his heart or his ego would be making him behave so.
    If the same situation is seen negatively then my reply will be- thats not love.

3. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

It may be someone's idea of a "twisted form of love". Clearly it's unhealthy.
    There is nothing in your statements that reflect having an "emotional investment", caring or nurturing the marriage.
    Nevertheless it takes (two) people to form a union.
    The beautiful thing about a door is it lets those who want in (in) and those who want out (out). No one is "stuck" with anyone!
    We are always where we (choose) to be!
    There are only two ways to experience joy and peace of mind in relationships. We either get what we want or we learn to be happy with what we have. The choice is yours!
    "Never love anyone who treats you like you're ordinary."
    - Oscar Wilde

4. Thabo Moremoholo profile image61
    Thabo Moremoholoposted 3 years ago

I would say its nt love.maybe love was there before but not anymore.her pride is his but if he doesnt care.its clear that is not love.

working