jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (14 posts)

What's More Powerful Love or Hate?

1. Venus Rivera profile image76
    Venus Riveraposted 3 years ago

What's More Powerful Love or Hate?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12055041_f260.jpg

2. Zoraya Nash profile image60
    Zoraya Nashposted 3 years ago

I think that love is without any doubts stronger. Love is base of everything that lives on planet. Hate is devastating. It ruins, leads to nothing but the end of everything. Only love can this planet go round

Venus Riveraposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I agree with you whole heartily. Thank you for your input.

3. profile image0
    Rayne123posted 3 years ago

Hi
    Good question
    To me it's love, love overcomes all. Hate may stand out more because there is so much evil in the world that negativity stands out more.

Look at the protesting going on in the world, when they use violence they are only fighting against people who are on their side, they were using hate to fight hate, only peace will make a difference.

If someone lets say calls you a name and you respond with "have a good day" they are caught off guard and that ends that usually.

Therefore love becomes more powerful.

Hate is powerful enough to destroy but love is more powerful to build it up again and make a difference

Happy holidays
    Laurie

Thanks, beautifully said you're right Love can overcome all negativity.

2. dashingscorpio profile image88
      dashingscorpioposted 3 years agoin reply to this

You said; "negativity stands out more." In order for something to "stand out" means it must be the "exception". I agree the news media mentions evil things because they are the "exceptions" to what is going on with the majority of us.

4. manatita44 profile image84
    manatita44posted 3 years ago

Love is the positive force, and hate is its opposing force. Both are necessary tools - rather like good and evil - used by the Divine. Love is ultimately stronger and conquers all. Many stories depict this. God is Love and he that loveth never grows old. The Supreme Itself is a good example. Still, I am pointing out that hate also has its necessary role to play and can also help us by serving the Divine.

Yes, God is love and love does conquer all. It's easier to love than hate.

5. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

Love grows. Hate is self-destructive. Therefore love is more powerful.

6. Venus Rivera profile image76
    Venus Riveraposted 3 years ago

I agree. Thank you for sharing your input.

7. Mark Tulin profile image92
    Mark Tulinposted 3 years ago

Hate has a lot of power, but love has a special energy attached to it.  Love has more power than hate because it is a positive emotion/energy that creates and builds, while hate destroys and tears apart.  Love is much more appealing and valuable to people than hate. Also, if hate were more powerful--the human race would be obliterated.  Love keeps the world turning and surviving.

True. I totally agree with you. Thank you for leaving your input.

8. denise.w.anderson profile image92
    denise.w.andersonposted 3 years ago

I totally agree. Love has more power than hate, as it multiplies when shared with others. It makes us feel good inside and give us energy and desire to help and uplift others. Sharing love is like sharing light, the more we share it, the more we have, whereas hate brings us down, makes us miserable, and takes away what good there is around us. Although misery loves company, hate leaves darkness and destruction in its wake, therefore, people do not intentionally spread it.

You have a point! I prefer love over hate any day. Thank you for sharing your comment.

working