jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is your opinion about Asian weddings?

1. profile image60
    peter565posted 2 years ago

What is your opinion about Asian weddings?

Western wedding is a very classy thing, where everybody dress up in tux, with formal ceremony, with a unchangeable formality, because it traditionally been in Christian wedding, even court wedding ceremony, is in someway in alliance with it. Asia wedding ceremony is not religion related, there are all type of wedding. it varies with time and with people, each couple do it differently, some wedding are just a bunch of young people, lease a night club on Friday night, the couple sign the marriage paper and mail it to register office, then everybody celebrate by party and get drunk, to morning

2. profile image58
    victorydesignsposted 2 years ago

All Weddings are made by how much money U spent .

we spend more money it is the Rich look marriage.

we spend average money it looks beautiful.

MARRIAGE HALL AND FOOD ITEMS ARE TAKING MORE MONEY .

3. Happy Moment profile image80
    Happy Momentposted 2 years ago

Different communities have different ways of doing things, wedding included.I always enjoy watching the wedding ceremonies of Indians in wedding show program-me every Sunday afternoon in my television.

4. peachpurple profile image81
    peachpurpleposted 2 years ago

If you had participate asian weddings, you will understand the exhorbit bills and superstitions they practiced

5. manatita44 profile image83
    manatita44posted 2 years ago

That is one view of Asian weddings. I find them to be just as classy as western weddings, and even more elegant, artistic and sophisticated. They can be formal too, but not in our western sense.

I would hesitate to say that they are not religion related. The very fabric of the Hindu core breathes religion, and even in an unconscious way, they are symbolising religion.

Asia such as China, Singapore, Malasia, etc, I do not know about. The quote below is a little unfair on the masses, don't you think?

"then everybody celebrate by party and get drunk, to morning."

Loving thoughts.

6. creativearts2009 profile image85
    creativearts2009posted 2 years ago

I am not sure which Asian weddings you are referring to. I was thinking lately, that Asian weddings were becoming "bigger events" than western weddings. Many western couples don't marry at all or marry after living together for a few years. They are now skimping on the budget, commonly marrying in a park or at the beach. The designs I have seen for Asian wedding dresses contain many more layers of froth than modern western bridal dresses, and Asians still invite their whole families along to the party.... and don't some cultures make the wedding a three day party?

working