jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

How do you understand the law of attraction and what is your opinion about it?

1. jon smith profile image56
    jon smithposted 7 years ago

How do you understand the law of attraction and what is your opinion about it?

2. msorensson profile image72
    msorenssonposted 7 years ago

The movie promises too much. If it were so easy then everyone would have what they want, and they really do in their minds. To bring it to physical reality is another matter. To really have something in the physical sense, you have to be willing to walk away from it, in any moment. It is detachment that is the most important part that they left out.

3. stephen56 profile image60
    stephen56posted 7 years ago

well , the law of attraction- its awesome. there are three steps that you got to follow:
    1)think of the wish that you want to be fulfilled over and over again.
    2)release your thoughts to the universe
    3)feel that your wish has been fulfilled and feel good about it.

i learned the above steps when i saw the movie "The Secret". well it worked for me. try following it and you will get the desired result

4. Seeker7 profile image95
    Seeker7posted 7 years ago

Hi,

I certainly believe that if you go around feeling negative all the time then you will attract negative things. When you are having a really good day - feeling good and thinking positive - that's when you tend to attract more positive things into your life.

5. rishi-bhrigu profile image56
    rishi-bhriguposted 7 years ago

they forgot to mention the second law.The law of action.you can attract opportunities with the law of attraction but without action nothing would come out of it.

6. Dr. Amilia profile image36
    Dr. Amiliaposted 7 years ago

Be positive and positivity surrounds you. Be negative and negativity will pursue you.

7. joinphp profile image61
    joinphpposted 7 years ago

The law of attraction will give us a result of things we focus on. Imaginations and thoughts are energy. So therefore, if you have a positive thought, you will get a positive result, but if you entertain negative thoughts, then you will receive a negative outcome. This law works best when you apply it in love, relationships, dreams, career outlook and the like. There are actually lots of secrets behind the law of attraction.  Below are few revealed secrets of  law of attraction and relationships, the law of attraction and money, etc.
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Law-Of-Attraction-True-Secrets

8. drumweaver profile image80
    drumweaverposted 6 years ago

it's really about how your "feeling" or... what you're vibrating at any given moment right now because whatever it is you're vibrating now will create your future...  i like this quote which says...

"Every single second is an opportunity to change your life, because in any moment you can change the way you feel..."

also... appreciation is a biggy... try appreciating all you have and see what happens in your life.. watch and see.. it's all about changing your focus.. are you focused on the positive or the negative because the law of attraction states that what you put out will come back to you..

another wonderful quote...

"Appreciation is the secret to life.
    Become a person who appreciates, and you will thrive: you will fulfill your reason for being..."

working