Why do people have to lie?

1. Breeana Gardipee profile image70
    Breeana Gardipeeposted 19 months ago

Why do people have to lie?

Why do people insist that lying will hurt less than telling the truth? It doesn't and it sucks majorly when it comes back around.

2. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 19 months ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13097063_f260.jpg

Both liars and cheaters don't expect to get caught!
    Most lies are told because the listener would hate the truth.
    There are three basic reasons why people lie.
    1. They want to (impress) others.
    2. To (avoid) punishment, embarrassment, or hurting someone.
    3. To (take advantage) of a situation or use someone in some way.
    Ultimately a liar wants you to think or see things from a perspective that benefits them. Everyone has lied at one time or another.

3. tamarawilhite profile image91
    tamarawilhiteposted 19 months ago

When people live their lives based on a biased perception or lie to themselves to feel better, telling them they are wrong is not just correcting an error but an emotional challenge.
    That's why SJWs say don't challenge my views, my feelings are more important than you expressing your views that challenge my official narrative. And then they equate repeating your viewpoint as physical assault, seeing it as acceptable to destroy property and attack people countering their view. Their pure selves are so pure that no one may tell them they are wrong, even to the point they call facts contrary their narrative "hate facts".
    When a whole political movement can take this stand, I understand why among people you actually care about that you wouldn't want to create that kind of hysteria or potential violence.

working