Feminist Thought !!!!!

1. profile image59
    Humna Iqbal Ghousposted 17 months ago

Feminist Thought !!!!!

In the global society, assassinating a woman's character is like running a scalding hot knife through soft butter. People think it will rip her apart and destroy her, just like the knife melts the butter into smithereens. But during the same course of discussion, as we analyzed the life stories of the most influential, strong, wise and powerful women in the world, they all had one thing in common;all of them had endured people trying to bring them down through the tactics of character assassination. What are your views?

2. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 17 months ago

You listed this under the category of: Arts and Design; Painting?
    This sounds more like a discussion under a forum than a question.
    Anyone who has achieved anything noteworthy regardless of their gender, race, or nationality has had to endure "haters" or people looking to bring them down. Success rarely comes easily.
    Women sometimes even get attacked by other women!

3. AshutoshJoshi06 profile image89
    AshutoshJoshi06posted 17 months ago

I believe this whole concept of feminism has hijacked and reduced feminazism..under that garb you yourself try and demean the opposite gender by generalising. Not that I am trying to be a mcp here,  but it goes both ways. Women too use character assasination for personal gains.

Demanding equality and justice is the right of every individual but thats not bound to gender.

Equality just for blue collar jobs?
    Naked parades for safety and security?

Make me understand how does all this justify a global cause and problem at hand?