Can I get my ex back after she has started an unofficial relationship with her b

1. Yeow Chet profile image58
    Yeow Chetposted 15 months ago

Can I get my ex back after she has started an unofficial relationship with her best friend?

We were in a 6 yrs relationship. 2 years ago, she suffered depression till today apparently. She started the affair with her best friend not long after she went back to her hometown. After 2 yrs of long distance relationship with me fighting to save the relationship which she was still in love with me, one day she decided to disappear and I waited for 7 months till I found out she was having a relationship with her best friend. I messaged her and blasted her on whatsapp and to my surprised she called me the next morning to admit and to tell me she chose that guy. She is still unhappy with life

2. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 15 months ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13394875_f260.jpg

There are over (7 Billion) other people on this planet!
    Why would you try to be with (someone who doesn't want you)?
    In order for your (ex) to be "the one" she would have to see (you) as being "the one". At the very least a "soul-mate" is someone who actually WANTS to be with you! (And vice versa)
    "..she called me the next morning to admit and to tell me she {chose that guy}." Essentially she's telling you to move on!
    "Never love anyone who treats you like you're ordinary."
    - Oscar Wilde
    If she thought you were special she would be with you.
    Stop trying to blame the breakup on her being depressed or unhappy with her life. It's time for you to let go and move on.
    Every ending is a new beginning!
    You deserve to be with someone who (wants) to be with you!
    Best wishes!

working