how I say I love you

Jump to Last Post 1-4 of 4 discussions (15 posts)
  1. Warmon gibs profile image59
    Warmon gibsposted 13 years ago

I am in love but how should i say?

2. KCC Big Country profile image85
    KCC Big Countryposted 13 years ago

"I love you" works best.  Just out of curiousity.....why have you started 3 forum threads in the last 10 minutes?

1. profile image49
      thick03posted 13 years agoin reply to this

big_smile Yes it does!!!!!

3. profile image0
    Stevennix2001posted 13 years ago

sometimes the simplest answer is often the best one...just say "I love you."  However, you should wait for the right moment though, as you don't want to just blurt it out randomly.  Ask him out on a date and wait until around the end when you both are alone, to tell him.

1. Diane Inside profile image72
      Diane Insideposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I agree those are some powerful words and you better mean it when you say it.

And I think it would be nice if he says it back, lol but thats just me.

Hi Steven.

1. profile image0
        Stevennix2001posted 13 years agoin reply to this

hi diane, hows it going?  it's nice to see you again. smile

its good , it nice to see you too, i've been hoping you were okay.

1. profile image0

Oh yeah, I'm fine.  I've just slept in most of the day, since it was my day off.  I don't know why though but for some reason, I was fatigued all day.  lol.  However, I'm fine though, so you don't have to worry.  Thanks anyway, as that's very nice of you.  smile

I hope your doing okay also, as I've been wondering how life on the road been treating you lately.

Edit:  it's great to see you again, as I did miss talking to you. wink

good I was hoping you were okay, I worry,

Life on the road takes alot of getting used to, but I'm managing I guess.

1. profile image0

Aw thanks Diane.  I appreciate that, as that means a lot knowing a lovely lady like yourself worries about me. wink

that's cool.  well just be careful out there then. I know a lot of the roads, in certain states, can be a bit slippery around this time of year, so I'm glad to see your okay then.

How was your weekend though?  Anything exciting happen?

no nothing exciting, just sitting at a truckstop waiting till time to pick up the next load.

I got to talk to you thats exciting.lol

1. profile image0

lollol aw thanks Diane. You really know how to make a guy feel special, huh?  wink  To be honest, talking to a cute girl like yourself is pretty exciting for me too.  wink

4. profile image49
    thick03posted 13 years ago

smile As for me saying "I LOVE U" to my husband is so easy now it just comes naturely. When I first started out dating him I had to be sure I truly loved him before I could say those 3 magical words. Saying u love someone is not to be taken likely...saying those 3 magical words can change both of yall lifes forever in many ways. It took me over a month to tell him I loved him when he told me 2 weeks in the relationship that he loved me. So when u ready to say u love u to your man/woman u will know in your heart.big_smile big_smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)