jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What would you do and what do you think?

1. jtyler profile image60
    jtylerposted 6 years ago

I have a few hypothetical questions for you -

1) Is it possible for one to understand actual love without having experienced it yet?
    2) Is it possible to predict someone's actions based on love without having experienced it yet?
    3) If you haven't experienced something in general, can you understand it.

If you believe you can't truly understand, can you understand enough for practical purposes.

Here's the what would you do question -

You should answer each question as if you're 9, then 14, then 17, then 21, and then 30.  Let's say your father or mother has been smoking for a long time previously, but quit a few years ago.  However, you suspect that he or she hasn't actually completely quit.  After 5 years, you catch him or her by discovering his or her hiding spot.  What would you do?  Would you talk to him, talk to the other parent, throw it all away, or do nothing?  And why?

I might write a hub that touches on these kinds of things.  Thanks for looking and responding.

2. ubanichijioke profile image67
    ubanichijiokeposted 6 years ago

Those are serious questions. Need to think though.
    To me, answer to number 1-3 is a simple NO. I will tell you my reasons later. Good night you all

3. jtyler profile image60
    jtylerposted 6 years ago

Thanks for the reply.  Hubpages didn't send an email notifying me of this, so sorry for the late response.

4. ubanichijioke profile image67
    ubanichijiokeposted 6 years ago

No problem. Have fun

working