- Gender and Relationships»
- Relationship Problems & Advice
How to Stop Fighting
How do you tend to respond to conflict situation? Some people make a compromise in order to calm waters. Sometimes the compromise is not solution and you must take the situation into your own hands. The more you delay the confrontation, the worse it will get later on.
You should write down all things that make you angry about your partner. This can help to resolve issues and you can breath easily.
Are you tired of apologizing for everything you have said ? Yeah, you can argue over trivial things every single day. He´s not willing to back down and you don't want to sign a peace agreement with him. Anger well up inside of you, you´re not determined to forgive him easily. You must decide if it´s worth of your time and energy. Whether it´s his ex or smelly socks scattered all around the floor. Breath in….breath out. Think twice before you explode like a volcano.
He's just a man with mistakes like every other man.
When you both started to date, he seemed flawless. Now that you know him well, the picture of perfect romance is falling apart. He´s always late and makes promises, he can´t keep.
2. Don't let the anger to get between you two.
Scream can be therapeutic but also destructive if you can't deal with situation properly. You have every right to express your feelings. Sometimes there's more behind it than you think. A bad day at work or school. Remember, he has nothing to do with that.
- What is love? Why is it so complicated
Love is the most beautiful feeling in the world. Probably all of you remember the first time you have fallen in love. Excited, happy feeling somewhere deep inside of you. I remember my first love quite well. Boy with brown hair and blue eyes caught..
3. Always try to find a solution to your problems.
Not matter how hard it is, just let off steam. Fighting with him, won't make it any better.
4. Do not avoid confrontation, later you will have to face it anyway.
5. Even if he´s not right, say you´re sorry.
6. Sex is not a solution
7. Sometimes being silent is the best option. Don't add fuel to the fire. If he´s stubborn he won't listen to your monologue anyway.
8. Don´t put a blame on your partner.
“In love, it is better to know and be disappointed, than to not know and always wonder.”— Michael S. McKinney